Makes 8-12 servings
- 3 (16.8 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 pods garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drain the artichoke hearts and chop into pieces.
Pour the green beans, artichoke hearts, bread crumbs, cheeses, chopped onion and garlic, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese into a 9- by-13-inch baking dish that has been coated with nonstick spray. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to blend everything thoroughly. Drizzle olive oil over the top and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.