Alabama Royal Red Rolls
- 1 lb. whole Royal Red shrimp
- 1-¼ cups mayonnaise
- 2 lemons
- 1-½ tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. white tarragon vinegar
- 1 tsp. hot sauce(tabasco green)
- ¼ cup celery (diced)
¼ cup red onion (diced)
- 3 Mint leaves
Salt Pepper CayenneCreole Seasoning
- 4 Hot Dog Buns
- Boil 1 lb. whole Royal Red shrimp in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool, peel, devein, and chop each shrimp into 4 pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 1-¼ cups mayonnaise, zest and juice of 2 lemons, 1 tbsp. minced jalapeno, 1-½ tbsp. honey, 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar, 1 tsp. hot sauce, 1 tsp. salt, ½ tsp. pepper, and ½ tsp. cayenne.
- In another bowl, toss shrimp with 3 chopped leaves each mint, parsley, and celery and ¼ cup each diced celery and red onion. Fold in mayo mixture and chill.
- Toast 4 buttered hot dog buns, stuff with shrimp. and serve.